Tuesday, June 21


Fujiwara san who loves beer so much! Posted by Hello

Last Wednesday night Fujiwara san invited me for dinner. He is a president of subsidiary owned by MES (Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding Co.) and has known my father for a long time. When I arrived at a Japanese izakaya restaurant called 'Haisuinojin', Fujiwara san was already there and drinking beer - soon later I joined it. He asked me many questions like how I was doing with my new job. Because he knows a lot about my father and mother, I really enjoy talking and listening to Fujiwara san's story, especially about my parents - how they met, what their date was like... When I got home with lots of omiyage food and stories from Fujiwara san, my parents were home - not knowing I had heard lots of secret stories about them! I just gave them a big smile. They smiled me back! (^∀^)=3 haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home