Thursday, June 16


Asahi, No.1! (^-^)/ Posted by Hello


Last weekend I visited my friend in Tokushima. On friday I jumped into the train immediately after work and arrived in Tokushima at around 22:00. On the way to my friend's house, we stopped the car by the river and sat down on the ground to see fire flies in the forest. It was an amazingly beautiful site and I couldn't stop saying "Sugoi!!". Sometimes there are moments that cannot be captured by pictures and the site of fire flies were one of those moments. Next day we woke up late and drove around beautiful part of Tokushima. Me and my friend first went to the beach and had delicious sudachi flavour ice cream at the station nearby. Then we went to a seaside hotel and took an outside bath which was fantastic! My friend had three glasses of beer and I had one after bath - both got quite drunk. We went to see fire flies again and there were more of them on that night. They looked like sparkling stars in the sky or christmas trees! I will miss beautiful countryside of Takushima after my friend leaves there next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home