Monday, July 3

Viva Kochi!

I took a day-off last Friday and went to Kochi (yes, again!) with my friend for three days. Kochi is one of my favourite places in Japan because it has many beautiful beaches and the atmosphere is very relaxing. To be honest, I was not really up for the trip for some reasons but now, I am glad that I did - I had a great time with lots of laugh! I always believe that “smile and laugh bring us happiness”, so I think something good will happen to me!! It was my first time to drive down but was much easier than I had expected. My friend and I visited many places like temples, castles, beaches etc… The people we met during the trip were very friendly and nice! I was looking forward to a whale-watching tour but it was cancelled due to the bad weather…that was very disappointing, well maybe next time! I have realised that there are more than just beaches in Kochi and there are still many things that I do not know. I can’t wait to go back there again to find out more. Speaking of travelling, I am planning to go to Korea with my friend this month – I’m so excited!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Miwako
I've enjoyed looking at your photographs of Kochi and reading about your trip.
Have a great time in Korea and I look forward to seeing that trip on your blog site.
Margaret

5:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home