Saturday, September 10

It has been a long time...

I can't believe that over a month has passed since my last post - and here is my new one!
I did many things this past month and was very busy... excuse, excuse... . but I guess I am just lazy.
I went camping in Tokushima for four days at the end of July, climbed Mt. Tsurugisan - the second highest mountain in Shikoku, had a celebration for my pretty nephew Yamato etc ... and the best thing was a ten-days trip to Amami and Yoron island during my summer holidays. It was a pity to see some dead coral reef but still enjoyed my first snorkeling - back of my body got tanned so much. I have never thought I could be an outdoor girl but now, I kinda like my brown skin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home