Tuesday, June 28

A trip to Nishiwaki

Last Saturday I went to Nishiwaki, Hyogo. Nishiwaki city is situated in the very center of Japan and called "Heso (belly button) city" ! It was a very hot day and I needed to wear my obasan hat.
There is a park "Heso Park" and we saw many interesting things. We had a delicious lunch at a very nice restaurant. I had seafood pasta and my friend had mushroom pasta. It was one of the best pasta I have ever had and hoping to go back there again but I dont remember the name of the restaurant, doushiyo! We happened to find a beautiful shrine - I wll let the pictures tell what we enjoyed.
On Sunday I went shopping and bought a very cute yukata. I am really looking forward to wearing this on the 16th of July for fireworks in Hiwasa, Tokushima - hope to post some pictures of it !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home